Bridgemark Insurance Group is seeking a motivated person to join our organization. This is a full-time position that will work proactively drives sales and services to new and existing corporate clients by providing innovative solutions to all the client’s unique risk management needs. Our clients typically use technology to provide the finest employee benefits programs available – we are an extension of the human resource departments of companies nationwide, with a strong focus on group health insurance and HR consulting. Join a company that has grown more than doubled each year for the last 6 years. Bridgemark is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, with offices around the country, and remote possibilities available.
- Consult with current & prospective clients to understand their business needs; identify and qualify potential sales opportunities; create and execute strategy independently driving consistent results.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of customer industry including terminology, technology trends, challenges, and government regulations; demonstrate the ability to match optimal insurance products to client’s unique business needs.
- Build and maintain relationships founded on trust with key decision makers or potential influencers, nurture relationships over lengthy sales cycle.
- Effectively utilize all resources within Bridgemark to exceed client expectations; actively collaborate with internal team members to demonstrate capabilities and value-add resources to maximize sales opportunities.
- Represent Bridgemark at trade association meetings, carrier forums and industry gatherings.
- Demonstrated ability to manage pipeline data and measure performance standards to ensure achievement of sales goals.
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Experience in sales role working closely with corporate decision makers (B2B).
- Coachable and competitive entrepreneurial spirit; high degree of self-motivation and discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated facilitation, negotiation, and persuasion skills – well organized, ability to multi-task.
- Bi-Lingual (Not mandatory, but a plus).
- Have or willingness to obtain health/life & accident license.
- Begin Date: TBD
- 30-40 hours/week: TBD
- Weekly meetings with supervisor(s) to monitor progress
• Ability to work within a collaborative team remotely and attend weekly Zoom and team meetings
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com