It’s an exciting time here at Bridgemark Insurance Group! Are you a team-player, seeking opportunity to advance your carrier, and are willing to take on any challenge?! We have created an opportunity for an experienced Executive Account Manager to take a leadership role and manage the responsibility of dealing with important account maintenance & service needs for our growing book of valuable clients. This person will work directly with the Agency Principals and other members of the team when needed. A competitive benefits package and salary is also offered. Technology is at the forefront of what we do, and many of our clients are now using products new to our industry. Bridgemark seeks a self-starter, to join a company that has had year over year growth– and we are just getting started!
- Primary service contact for assigned book of business, develop strong relationship with client and respond quickly to requests. Meet with clients, coordinate and execute midyear renewal, change of carrier, etc.
- Schedule and participate in enrollment meetings.
- Prepare monthly reports, mid-year analysis and annual management report.
- Manage mid-market and large accounts.
- Follow-up with insurance carriers on the status of the RFP’s.
- Assist with claim and underwriting issues.
- Provide outstanding customer service and support to clientele.
- Assist Producers with presentations and Open Enrollment Meetings.
- Back-up for client filing support.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Perform financial analysis for renewals.
- Acquire an understanding of the client’s business, insurance objectives and every detail of their benefit program(s).
- Review and analyze provider network discounts to ensure that they are competitive and reasonable.
- Active Life & Health License.
- Two or more years in an employee benefits role with mid to large group experience.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to develop sound relationships with multiple clients, carriers and consultants.
- Firm working knowledge of employee benefits industry.
- Excellent computer skills including latest Microsoft Office products.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, specifically working with spreadsheets.
- Well organized, punctual and ability to multi-task.
- Clear and well-developed verbal and written communication skills, ability to interact with vendors effectively.
- Ability to comfortably present in front of large groups of people.
- Self-funded client management experience preferred.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite and other data entry software.
- Excellent analytical, negotiating, and organizational skills.
- Ability to attend ongoing continuing insurance education as required by State law.
- Bi-Lingual preferred (Spanish/English).
Our mission is to find someone who wants to be the best at what they do, learn and grow with our organization, and someone solution oriented. As an agency our clients measure us on not just our skills and abilities, but our traits. We seek a professional who is trustworthy, hardworking and willing to travel nationally when needed. Travel requirements may be required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org